Procedures for Complaints Against Faculty

Select the school/unit shield based on the affiliation of the person the complaint is against. If you are unsure of the affiliated school/unit of the person you wish to complain about, contact the Title IX Coordinator of your own school/unit.


Harvard Business School


Harvard School of Dental Medicine

Harvard Divinity School

Graduate School of Design

Harvard Graduate School of Education

Harvard Medical School


Harvard Law School


Harvard Kennedy School

Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health

Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study

Faculty of Arts and Sciences

(FAS includes: Harvard College teaching faculty,
Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, 
School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 
and Division of Continuing Education)