Your Options

Harvard University is committed to creating and advancing a campus community where you feel empowered to raise concerns, ask for help, or learn about your options before making any decisions. If you have experienced, witnessed, or been impacted in any way by sexual harassment or other sexual misconduct, we can assist in finding the options that feel right for you. To seek assistance and information, you can contact your local Title IX Resource Coordinator and/or the University Title IX Office. You can also contact any of the resources listed on this page, or any combination of resources with whom you are most comfortable – you are in control of deciding to whom you speak and how much you want to share.

Find Supports That Are Right For You

Title IX Resource Coordinators

Title IX Resource Coordinators have specialized experience in responding to disclosures of sexual harassment and other misconduct...

Find Your Coordinator


Community Resources

Community Resources

In addition to on-campus resources, you have access to local, state, and national resources who can offer support and guidance.

View Community Resources

Harvard at Sunset

Harvard Resources

Harvard's many resources are available to provide both immediate and long-term support and guidance.

View Harvard Resources

Medical Care

Medical Care

If you have experienced physical or sexual violence, it is important to get medical care as soon as possible. Even if you feel fine, you may...

Read about Medical Care

Resource Guide

The Resource Guide provides an overview of resources and options available to help prevent and respond to sexual harassment and other sexual misconduct at Harvard. Harvard encourages individuals who believe they may have been impacted by sexual harassment or other sexual misconduct to speak to their local Title IX Resource Coordinator for their School or unit. Resource Coordinators are available to speak in depth about the resources and options set forth within this guide.

Read the Resource Guide

Explore Other Options

Supportive Measures

Supportive measures are individualized supports to help those who may have experienced incidents of...

About Supportive Measures

File a Formal Complaint

File A Formal Complaint

You may file a formal complaint of sexual harassment or other sexual misconduct with the University Title IX Coordinator. A formal complaint must be in writing...

Filing a Complaint

Informal Resolution

Some incidents of sexual harassment or other sexual misconduct may be resolved through an informal resolution process without a full investigation. If informal resolution is appropriate...

About Informal Resolution

No Contact and Protective Orders

No contact orders are designed to limit or prohibit contact or communication among individuals and are... 

No Contact and Protective Orders