LAHMS is the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer student organization at Harvard Medical School and Harvard School of Dental Medicine.
Our goals include:
- increasing visibility of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, nonbinary, and queer (LGBTQ) students;
- discussing issues particular to being an LGBTQ doctor, trainee, and dentist;
- fostering awareness of the needs and concerns of LGBTQ patients;
- ensuring understanding in the curriculum and inclusion of LGBTQ health topics;
- developing a supportive community among students, faculty, and staff.