CAMHS is part of HUHS. At CAMHS, students may receive comprehensive outpatient care for a variety of concerns, including anxiety, depression, stress, crisis management, transitional issues, grief, and eating, sexual, or relationship concerns.
Based on a student’s needs, clinicians offer the following:
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Medication evaluation and management
- Evaluation for full or partial hospitalizations
CAMHS has four locations:
- Smith Campus Center, 4th Floor, 617-495-2042
- Harvard Business School, Cumnock Hall, 617-495-6455
- Harvard Law School, Pound Hall, 617-495-4414
- Longwood area, Vanderbilt Hall, 617-432-1370
Are my conversations confidential? HUHS assures each patient that all health information is treated confidentially and protected to the fullest extent permissible by law. Conversations with mental health clinicians, acting in their professional capacity, are privileged under the law, meaning that mental health clinicians are prohibited from disclosing what you have shared with them, even in a legal proceeding, unless you give them permission.